Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Last Day of My Old Life

I spent the morning sleeping. Actually I only slept until 9:00, but I should have been up at 5:00.
It is very hard to wake up at 5:00 am when you stay up until 2:00 watching poker on TV. I was obesed with the idea of quitting your job and becoming a professional poker player. Though I am not sure how I would quit my job, because I am self employed. If any one out there is hiring I might still be available (to play poker), though I am not* sure if I'm any good, I would be more than willing to try to figure out how to quit.

Though as I vaguely alluded to earlier I may not be available because today should be the last day of my old life.

After I spent several hours trying to figure out how to tell this company that I can save them $46,000 per month; then being told that they are paying some one to save them less money and are not sure if they want to violate their contract I decided I would go grocery shopping.

I had been thinking about losing weight, so I decided to weigh my self at the store. It turns out I am like 70 lbs over weight. So I am going to put some effort into losing weight. My goal is to louse the weight over the next 5 months. I am laying down the gauntlet hear me Roar!!!

No comments: