Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Random Night in Echo Park

I was going through some family stuff yesterday so I had to drive down to Chinatown to help out my Mom. Then after that my buddy Charles and I decided to go get Pho. Yeah I know most people in Chinatown would want Chinese food but Charles and I are phonatics.

We decide to drive over to buy the Court House to get Pho at this place he went when he was on jury duty. Though they where closed, so the siren call of Echo Park drew us near for a while we randomly drove around Echo Park until we saw a starbucks and we figured we could use the Hot Spot to locate a Pho restaurant.

We get to the Starbuck and it turns out that it is inside a Laundry mat it was the craziest thing. Especially because it wasn't a franchise like you see in grocery stores it was a corporate Starbucks. They had the Hot Spot and every thing. The tiles on the floor around the bar and the chairs were even different from the floor in the rest of the laundry mat.

No comments: