Saturday, November 17, 2007

The LORD Will Provide

So [Michael] called [Los Angeles] "The LORD Will Provide", for on that day the LORD provided...
time to go to LA
a reason to go to LA
gas money to drive to LA
free admission to MOCA
free parking
free coffee
a world of untold wonder
a satisfaction to my artistic hunger

It was crazy. I got a call from my friends Aunt asking me to drive her down to the Auto Show. Which I didn't realize was in downtown LA She tells me she will pay me. So I check my schedule see that I am free, being merely in want of money. Then when I do that I realize that I am right near the MOCA and that it is free on Thursday evenings. So the most wonderful evening ensued. I even had money to pay to go see a Jeff Buckley tribute show after I went to the Museum.

No comments: