Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mr Darcy?







Which Jane Austen Character Are You?




You are Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. You're pretty arrogant, but that pride stems from the deep-seated knowledge that you are generally the most superior creature in any given room. The good news is that you are deeply loyal to your family, and you have a generous and charitable streak, even though most people don't notice because you are too busy practicing a large vocabulary of stern looks.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



I read a few chapters of Pride and Prejudice and then I came across this quiz (while looking up some of the words) , this was the result. Usually when I take one of these quizzes I know the proper answers to be the character I want to be. But since I hadn't read much of the book yet this was a surprise. I am not sure if it is an honor or not. Though I do feel the reserved, intense and loyal would be me.

No comments: