Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Hidden Self

Today I cleaned my bathroom for the first time in 7 months. I know I am a pig. That is really was this post is about. A lot of what I do in life is trying to cover up my disgusting qualities. I shower so I don't smell but if I am not going to leave the house I won't shower. I clean my car so that the people who will be driving around with me wont see what a messy guy I am. I think many people do this but on the other hand I figure no one will be going into my bathroom since my house also has a downstairs bathroom so I have never cleaned it. My room has been very close several times to being clean and organized but never quite made it in the 7 months I have been living here. Sure it was very nice and organized until i finished mioving all my junk in. Since then it has bared no resemblance to the room I moved into which was fully furnished so there should really be a lot of similarities.

I have been trying t change who I am. I have many lofty goals, which I am hoping will help me to no longer live this secret life of disgustingness. Well I can use your prayers, because if my bathroom is an indication of who I really am I need to change a lot.

No comments: