Sunday, December 23, 2007

Captain of the Procastination Team

I was kind of thinking that I am not really that good of a procrastinator because so times I will put things off until crunch time and then procastinate when most procrastinators would actually be doing the project. But then I realized that to me being a good procrastinator is all about pulling through in the crunch. Being a good procrastinator is about putting things off to the very last minute and then actually getting it accomplished on time. Seeing that I am known for being reliable I think I am probably a world class procrastinator because I am a fairly good judge of when something really needs to get done.

Like for instance on November 27th my roommate asked me if I would be able to move out by the 23rd of December. I decided I wanted to move out on the 1st to save money. Then I pushed it off until the 15th in order to give me some more time to get things in order though life was crazy busy so I decided to push that off until the 22nd but then I was still busy so. So I am here on the 23rd procrastinating which seems bad but I am sure I will be out before my roommate gets irritated.

So even though I am 22 days behind schedule I knew that I had that time to get it taken care of. This is not something I am really proud of. In reality it is my secret shame but I needed to find a way to put of moving a little bit longer.

No comments: