Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sitting in the Hand of God

Wow the last few weeks have been a wild ride. I was living life. Hating my job wishing things would change not knowing how to make it happen.
Then I decided I was going to look for a new job then a day latter I kind of got laid off ( or I guess quit of quit my job). They offered to pay me commission only which would have been a 25% pay cut. I would be making minimum wage.
So I am unemployed and feeling really sick, it gave me some time to sleep, read and meditate. After a few days of that I try to get back into life and start the pursuit of my personal legend. I am thinking it is going back to school and working a part time job. Then after a few days my car starts over heating and I am trying to take care of it but I didn't think I have enough money to fix it. So I keep driving it with it over heating. Then I take it into the shop to get fixed and they tell me it is going to be $500 to fix and these are the friend prices. Then once it is in the shop they tell me it will be over a thousand dollars to get fixed. So I had to spend the rest of my cash to get some transportation.
So all I can do is pray and hope for the bast. My only hope is the confidence that I am sitting in the hand of God. I can do nothing but trust that God will always point me in the right direction.

No comments: