Saturday, July 19, 2008

My New Blackberry

When I first got my enV I thought it was the most amazing phone ever. I blogged from it. I went on face book all the time. It made texting a breeze. Plus I loved the calendar.
Though I couldn't tether it to my laptop to use the Verizon EVDO broadband service and when writing to blogger I could only write 160 characters at a time. Not being able to use the broad band led to many hours of being at Starbucks. The 160 character rule was almost as annoying because I would have to keep posts short or write s bunch of them and put them together latter.
Most of the feeling that this phone is so awesome factor was taken by the fact that I had the enV first. I an really impressed by the Curve's music player, calendar and to do list functions. The enV's keyboard was more roomy so I press the wrong buttons a lot but hopefully the built in spell check will make up for that.

No comments: