Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coming Clean

I often hold back the things that go on in my heart. I am very reluctant to reveal the real me which is probably why no one reads my blog. Today I revealed my self and my dirty little secrets to two of my friends. I did it because I knew it was the right thing to do. For a long time I had felt trapped by these secrets.

But on the other hand the they set me free. They allowed me to live in an imaginary world were I could do anything and be anything. In that world I felt powerful and accomplished. It allowed me to escape all of the ways I feel like a failure in the real world.  The sad thing was I didn't like who I wanted to be in that world and the success was simply self satisfaction. Actually many time the success was giving other satisfaction so they would want to interact with the successful me.

No comments: