Monday, October 24, 2005

The first day of my new life again?

Well I am going to make losing weight my mission again. It was so hard getting up to go to the gym this morning, because my back had been hurting since yesterday. I think I hurt it by pigging out on pizza on Friday and Saturday. I ate 3 pieces of pizza and 10 taquitos for dinner on Friday night. Then had a couple of pieces for breakfast Saturday. Then I went to watch a foot ball game at Tom's house his wife made sandwiches so I had a one with a salad, then went home and had 3 or 4 more pieces and a few more taquitos.

I was so full afterwards and may join FA( Food Addicts Anonymous), it was really crazy how much I ate this weekend.

Since my back hurting so much I almost couldn't walk it was really hard to force myself to go to the gym. I almost couldn't put my shoes on because it was hard to bend towards my shoes. I ended up arriving 15 or 20 minutes late. Frank had created a work out plan and I worked out for a little over an hour..

I ran for 15 minutes and then lifted weights for a little under an hour. It was pretty good. Then I had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast. Then a chicken sandwich with out the bread and a salad for lunch.

So I am doing alright from so far since it has only been one day.

No comments: