Thursday, April 19, 2007

On the way to The International Youth Minstry Conference (I am in Pheonix)


I am on way way to Boston, for the IYMC. I am so excited, it should be amazing. I am going to learn about God, and how to help the Teens in my youth group and eat Boston clam chowder and this pizza (yeah that what I'm saying) that my coworker told me about.

I am also going to try to got thrifting so I can get scarf. It is going to be in the 50's which I believe is like negative 40 by SoCal standards so I feel I won't truly be in Boston until I have one. Plus any clothing I get there when I get back I can tell people I got it in Boston which just sounds awesome. It's no I got it in Germany but few things are.
The only problem is flight is going to be a crazy. I have only taken one of the 3 flights i need to take. The first flight left LA at 6:00 and took me to Phoenix then we then leave at 11:45 to fly to Philadelphia. The Flight from Phili to Boston leaves at 7:00 am which is 4am LA time. I am a worried that I will be super tired trying to get to that flight. Plus tired all day tomorrow but my goal is to be as awake as possible all day tomorrow so I can get on the vibe of the trip.

No comments: