Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ch Ch Ch Changes

See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter. 2 Corinthians 7:11

There are so many things going on. There is a cyclone in the thee tea pot of my life. So many of the changes are good yet the fear is that they are unknown. I hate uncertainty. I am rather mad that I am unable to control my world.
It is so funny how I can lose focus on Gods sovereignty. I think so often I am not ready to see justice done. I would often rather see things done my way than the right way. So justice can correct me or it can bless me and I don't like it until I understand it.

Then right now I am feeling abandoned. Why oh why am I turning my back on myself.

No comments: