Sunday, December 30, 2007

Transformed

I am walking through the valley. So close to the end. A new beginning right around the corner. All I can think of is how God has transformed me. 7 years ago I was at a night club ringing in the new year all alone. skinnier but lonelier. Then in March I became a disciple of Jesus. 6 years ago I was a was surrounded by friends but not really connecting with people I thought I was better than others. Even last year was so different I had my friends and I kind of liked this girl and so many things besides God brought me joy. This year I am not sure what New Years Eve will bring. I am so thankful that I have had some time to pray tonight. Many of my best are in Nashville. I feel like I only have God. It is kind of cool. Not how I would have planed things but usually God has things turn out better than I plan them.

No comments: