Friday, May 29, 2009

I applied for my passport today

I got a scholarship to study abroad in central America this summer which I am super excited about. The only problem with this idyllic situation is that I don't have a passport. I also had could not find my passport and had to renew my drivers license. I spent all weekend looking for my birth certificate and could not find it so this morning I had to drive down to Van Nuys not an easy feat during rush hour and get a new copy then come back to Santa Clarita to apply for my passport. I seem once I acomplished this Herculian feat I was pretty proud of my self then right after I got a check from my Grandama for $5o0 for so spending money on the trip so as long as nothing goes wrong with my passport I will be in Central America in 23 days. I am also proud of my self that I could have procastinated 2 more days but I took action.

No comments: