Friday, May 22, 2009

Wish My Mind Was Spotless

I just watched The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, it is such an amazing film. I have seen it before and thought it was marvelous then and it kind of seems that it is the type of movie you can only watch once but it held up very well on this second viewing.

It has inspired me. The company Lacuna that erases peoples minds has a van they use to transport all of it equipment and it has the the "c" erased from the word Lacuna so it says La una. La una means the one in spanish which seems to be what the movie is advocating. That there is one person out there for that is the right person. I think that is what I would like to believe but it seems impossible. Though what I liked about the movie is that even having their memories erased the people in love with oneanonther fell in love again.

No comments: