Tuesday, May 05, 2009

WOW

The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"
Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."

Over the past few weeks I have been doing and not doing a lot of things. I felt like I was on a mission to make my life better, but then I decided to travel into a strange and horrible land of unporductivity. I litterally gambled away my life savings. Then I wrecked my car while I have no money. I procastinated on school work so much I may fail 3 classes. It has been a scarey journey, though in super slow motion. The whole time I felt like I could get it back under control I would just wait a little bit longer to do it.

I feel like I made a turn around this morning. I prayed. I evaluted the situation in order to figure out how to make it right. I studied. I have worked out. I am hoping these new events will recure often over a long time.

No comments: